Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Break

For some reason this semester seems to have gone by very quickly; our last class was last Wednesday, and we're on our Christmas break. As we progressed through the various sacraments we've also progressed through various instructors, instead of having just one or two instructors like we did last year. Nevertheless, just like last year the instructors have all been easy to understand and the information has been very interesting. They come from high quality universities as well as the seminary, so their qualifications are excellent.

This marks the middle of my passage through the ILM program; with three semesters behind me and three semesters ahead of me. Unfortunately, I'm involved in a big project at work which has required twelve hour days for the last 4 weeks. I've refused to work on school nights, but I should admit that I'm having difficulty keeping up with the reading. Hopefully, my papers don't reflect that.

Once again it's time to thank everyone who is reading my blog; His blog, I hope, it's not about me, it's about the One who inspires me daily to be the person I am trying to be. I hope that you are learning something too or at least finding it interesting. My desire is to faithfully reflect my belief in Jesus' love for us, my witness of God's grace in my life, and my understanding of the Catholic Church in the world. Thank you for taking this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment